Sunday, January 17, 2010

What do you think about bath and body sets?

I think they're pretty convenient for small gift giving.





Would you like/dislike getting one for a gift?What do you think about bath and body sets?
They are ok...but it's like telling a girl they are cute (which to them mean they don't make you barf.) And yep...I see the dreaded word...';convenient.'; That's why guys storm the store and get a card on Valentines...because they want their girl to say you ';insensitive bastard.'; Unless you don't really care about this someone...then sure go for it. If not...get them something with a little bit of thought...and wasn't ';convenient.';





From my experience getting the person something they need is always your best bet. Not something that's going to sit in the corner and look like Halloween decoration come Oct.What do you think about bath and body sets?
Gift cards to there are better, because people usually end up buying me scents that I don't like, and they waste part of their money bc the portions in the set are smaller, and I always just get rid of the basket or bag that they come in
I dont mind i guess i usually just give to my mom cuz she really likes them. or sometimes i give to someone else as a gift to them, that always works for me.
I really hate getting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment